Hey Lurkers, Should We Worship Satan?

by metatron 6 Replies latest jw friends

• metatron
    metatron

OK, so some Witnesses try to explain why the animal creation is filled with pain and horror by claiming that Satan made all the bad stuff. So, you have mosquitoes, parasites and bloodthirsty dinosaurs with Satan as Creator.

The trouble with this is that the Bible sez that God made all things and deserves worship thereby (Rev. 4:11). Putting Satan in as a Creator SubContractor means that he is owed worship by the same logic. It also suggests that Jehovah has been slacking off Eli-style in controlling his sociopathic spirit sons when they go Mad Scientist on the planet Earth.

Sorry Awake magazine, but your "puppies and kittens" naive view of creation just doesn't work. Nature, "red in tooth and claw", tells us that either there is no God (evolution did it) or God is not personal or moral, relative to our ideas ( my belief).

metatron

• No Longer Held Captive
    No Longer Held Captive

they already do worship satan

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I think Satan got a bum rap in the bible, after all who killed more people for stupid reason? answer Jehovah. song:Here,

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Why would Satan have created the mosquitoes? Did they appear right after man "sinned"? No.

Fact is, Jehovah created all those nasties. And He uses them to punish us for simply seeking freedom from His tyranny--do as Jehovah tells you, for the benefit of Jehovah and no one else, or that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag will make you suffer. All Satan (and Jesus, for the record) wanted was to see mankind free of Jehovah's tyranny--Satan got debased for doing that, and Jesus died at the hands of Jehovah's servants the Hypocritical Pharisees for trying.

• yadda yadda 2
  • Edington
    Edington

NO WE SHOULD NOT WORSHIP SATAN.............................ARE YOU MAD????

I've never understood why the creator made Bot flies etc. but the main thing that bothers me about all 'GODS/gods' is their need to be WORSHIPPED.

Why do they need to be told how GREAT they are all the time?

Ed

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

If they don't have worshippers they don't exist!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit