The 'small one has become a mighty nation'

by ISP 9 Replies latest jw friends

• ISP
    ISP

*** Rbi8 Isaiah 60:22 ***
    22 The little one himself will become a thousand, and the small one a mighty nation. I myself, Jehovah, shall speed it up in its own time.”

Indeed the ‘little one’ has become a ‘thousand’! In fact there are over 4000 members registered on the board. It may interest you to know that there are more registered members here than in some Islands, such as the Falkland Islands,Montserrat, Niue, Norfolk
    Island, Rota, Saba, St.Eustatius, Tinian, Tokelau as reported in the January 1 2002 WT. There are more registered posters here than dubs in Alaska, Albania, Bahamas, Belarus, Burundi, Cyprus, Estonia, Israel, Latvia, Libya, Malaysia, Sri Lanka and Uganda. Surely the small one has become a ‘mighty nation’ also…….

We could relate many experiences from the board as to how busy the posters have been in the past service year. ‘Waiting’ has posted over 4000 occasions and has special god like status! There have been over 200,000 posts! What about our ‘chatters’? Well they have been especially active. Bro. logical qualified as a special pioneer and got his hours in two months! Such zeal! Both in the chatroom and on the board we have comforted and assisted many. We have also had some fun along the way. May we continue to seek out meek ones who respond to the good news. Last year 263,431 were baptized into the Borg and worldwide dubs increased by 1.7%. 15,374,986 attended the Memorial and this surely indicates that there is so much more work to do. May we continue to comfort the broken hearted. What a blessed privilege we have! Surely we will not let up in our blessed activity.

ISP

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Thanks for the blessed headache ISP .. this post's way too flashback trip'n fer me. You do the dub speak sooo well. You sure you're out?

15,374,986 memorial attenders and 9,231,873 of 'em thinking "I gotta go to the memorial .. I won't die at armagedon as long as i never miss the memorial hehehe" <--- once a year JW's the happiest witnesses of all. lol

unclebruce

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

((((((((( ISP )))))))

BITE ME, WATCHTOWER!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey ISP,Pretty funny post,I liked it..HAPPY NEW YEAR ISP...OUTLAW

• ladonna
    ladonna

UncBruce,

You sure did some "Special Pioneering" in chat yesterday.

Ana

• outnfree
    outnfree

ISP,

I really enjoyed that little flashback.
    Now, I don't have the figures, but what is the percent increase in members here over 12/31/2000? Betcha it's, like 400+ percent!!!

outnfree
    (whose kids STILL think she's 'getting her hours in.' They complain about the 'puter time, but THIS service is SO much more fun!!! )

• buffalosrfree
    buffalosrfree

You forgot to mention number of disfellowshippings. nada, zilch, zero, zip,. Those causing a problem in the congregation are Fred the dead, and you know, welll you know!!

• wallaby jack
    wallaby jack

psst Ladonna .. you girls are freak'n me out in that thread over there .. i knew insulting farkel 'd get me in trouble. oh boy what am i gonna do ...

unc.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Larc,
    Even so, putting on the "new personality" can be very difficult!

But, considering there's no elders, DF/DA, judicial committees, it's not too bad.

Not too sure about the "marking" though.

Cheers,
    Ozzie
    "It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."
    Anonymous

• ISP
    ISP

Glad you enjoyed it Unc! I am out! BTW...its not that hard writing Brooklyn-esque material!

ISP

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit