Thoughts of modern day pharasee's and robots

by Aussie Oz 2 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I was just reflecting the other day that the Jehovah's Wittnesses really have lost the way (if indeed it can be claimed they ever had it).

I was thinking of the burden that was placed on the Jews with regard to the hundreds of laws in the ancient days, added to by the pahrasees. I was taught of course that JC came to do away with all that and replaced them with 2 new ones, love of god and love of neighbour. That was all we were suposed to need was it not?

Then along comes the witnesses who proceed to add to these two, hundreds of silly, unbiblical and just plain bad rules that all have to live to. They have indeed become whitewashed graves themselves in my opinion. Modern pharasee's.

Then i got to thinking that what if they are from God? After all, God gave the Israelites the burdensom laws in the first place... what if a planet of mind controlled robots IS the master plan? lol

SCAREY!

Oz

• flipper
    flipper

AUSSIE OZ- Believe me bro, they're NOT from God. If they are from God- I'll eat my left nut . And that's impossible to do because I can't bend that far ! LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• Chalam
    Chalam

Hi Oz,

You first thoughts are correct. They are modern day Pharisees and nothing much has changed in 2000 years.

So to the question what if they are from God?

Well that would put them above Jesus. As you said, Jesus said the whole law is summed up in only two, love God and love your neighbour.

The WT evaluate themselves to Jesus' position, claiming themselves to be the mediator between men and God, the one true "channel", the way, the truth, the life.

The truth about the WT is they are not the way at all, they are a lie and following them leads to death.

There are going to be a lot of JWs feeling sorely cheated when the utopian WT "paradise earth" doesn't appear. There will be others thinking they should have listened to their conscience and looked into some of their concerns instead of blindly following the WT.

Blessings,

Stephen

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit