to wobble

by Adrianoblue 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Adrianoblue
    Adrianoblue

i`m sorry ,but i disagree with you on behalf of being prejustice.

ok, there might be a few islam extremists about. but what theese guy are practising is written in the koran.

mohammed said it`s an obligation to destroy all christians and jews and unbelievers. and this not taken out of the context. just look how backward islamic countries are, and how they treat their own woman like modern slaves! in fact theese countries would end up in chaos without the western world!

by the way: the only thing moslems have ever invented the past 300 years is stone catapult.

great!

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free
    the only thing moslems have ever invented the past 300 years is stone catapult.

Catapults of various types were around a lot earlier than that. I could find no reference to it being a Muslim invention either.

W

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Religion retards human intellectual growth.

The Christian crusades during the middle ages also thought that anyone who didn't believe and worship their particular god were also

to be destroyed and vanquished, a mirror image of how some Muslim extremists feel today .

Some of this extremism stems from the Israeli occupation and forwarding push into Muslim occupied territory

and the long on going support backed by the United States, a Christian based country.

In some ways it should be perceived as a form of protectionism of their land and their religious faith.

• ninja
    ninja

adriano........pishio

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

I'll second that bro' ninja!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit