iPhone 3GS

by Saoirse 3 Replies latest jw friends

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

I'm thinking about getting the latest iPhone and I was hoping to get some feedback from anyone who already owns one. Is it worth the money? Has anyone had any problems with it? How much space do the apps take up? Do I need a 32GB or will the 16 GB be ok? Any other comments will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

• michelmoreau
    michelmoreau

Dear list members;

I am new to this list and am having difficulties posting messages to the list so please forgive me if this question has already been asked and/or I am inappropriately replying to this thread instead of creating a 'new topic' (which, for some reason, I was unable to do).

For about a month now, I have been trying to contact silentlambs.org and jwchildcustody.com at their respective phone numbers and I keep getting the same automated answer that says that the number I called is temporarily unavailable. I have also been trying to contact freeminds.org and am not getting answers from there either. Does anyone know if those organizations are having difficulties or if it is possible to speak/email with someone within those organizations?

Thank you for your help.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

I recently purchased one and I'm quite pleased with it, as regards to which one to purchase either the 16g. or the 32g. the apps that you can download

and use on the phone are quite small @ 5 mg. to 10 mg. Now keep in mind this is also a video camera and picture phone and a player of music mp3. files also.

this is more likely where you might fill up its storage. But realistically if you were to fill up the phone with video, pictures and music file you can transfer

all or some of these back on to your computer and free up the storage on the phone.

If I were to buy it again I think I would have just bought the 16g. and saved $ 100.00.

Its just like a computer hard drive where if you find you don't use an app. or any other type of file you install

it can be easily taken off to make for more space.

There has been a topic started yesterday that talks about this phone and others, have a look.

http://www.jehovahs-witness.net/jw/friends/184855/1/Geeks-like-me-who-would-like-to-talk-about-smartphones-should-read-here

• Saoirse
    Saoirse

Thanks AH, that was very helpful.

Sorry, I didn't realize there was already another thread on this topic. Mods, you can go ahead and delete this thread if you want.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit