Calling All PS3 Owners!!

by DubR 6 Replies latest jw friends

• DubR
    DubR

Hi all. Im still a newbie here and I haven't seen a post dedicated to young and ole gamers! So anyone out there who is a casual or hardcore gamer and loves to play online on your PS3 or other gaming systems, share your PSN ID or pm me!! Also it would be cool if you list the online multiplayer games you currently are playin or lovin! I would love to add ya, chat about upcoming games; and of course play online with ya! My PSN ID: DoubleR_Boss

My PS3 games (multi-online player):

Modern Warfare 1

Resident Evil 5

Uncharted 2

Little Big Planet GOTY (me and wifeys favorite)

Metal Gear Solid

Grand Theft Auto 4

Saint's Row

World at War

God of War 3 demo (not multiplayer but soo good)

• donuthole
    donuthole

Sending a private message.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I've got 2. One in the Living Room and one in my son's bedroom. My son's plays PS2 & PS3 games! That's cool...the one in the L/R only plays PS3's.

He is on it all the time. Mostly playing Transformers. I just bought him Modern Warfare 2 & Reflex (out Dec 1, I've reserved it), so let me know if you have any of those and I'll PM you his screen name. I'm not sure right now what other games he has. *scratches head*

Since we are on the subject....have any of ya'll had problems with your headsets when playing online??

• DubR
    DubR

Hiya Babygirl, you are one cool momma lol. I am eventually planning on getting Modern Warfare 2, I just have the 1st one right now. I heard its just as good as the first one! As far as headsets go, I just use my bluetooth that goes with my cell phone (no problems soo far). Are you having problems syncing the bluetooth device? Not sure, but anyway u have to buy your son Uncharted 2, he will love it!

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

lol...thanks! I let him have my bluetooth I bought for my Blackberry. I don't like using Bluetooth's anyway. I synced it for him and did the test and it was working. I could hear and you could hear me talking through the TV, but when he went into his game and chose multi-player, it wouldn't work. He could hear the other guys on the TV, but it wasn't coming through the bluetooth and they couldn't hear him. Just frustrating! I went Saturday and bought him one but it's corded (which sucks!) I talked to the guy at Gamestop and he said it could be that paticular game, he hasn't tried another game yet, he's been pretty stuck on that one lately. He's all about transformers right now! I'm gonna have him try another game first and if it works take the corded one back since I haven't opened it yet. Why don't they make things wireless! geez!!! lol

I'll check out Uncharted 2 for him...thanks.

• chrisjoel
    chrisjoel

FEAR origin! that was really great ! ....want to try Silent Hill...

• DubR
    DubR

Cool. I tried to play FEAR origin demo but i sucked at it lol. There are only about three or four first person shooters that I am any good at. Hmm Silent Hill? I think a new one is coming out for PS2. Those Silent Hill games creep me out but are very fun!

Oh yea this news is for anyone who has been holding back buying a PS3 because of the price. Best Buy is running a Black Friday sale on the new PS3 Slim 120GB bundle with Litte Big Planet and Ratchet and Clank for only $299. Now I wish I would have waited but sweet deal anyway!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit