Thank God for the E-Apostates and Satan's Internet! Thanks ALL of you!

by cyberjesus 7 Replies latest jw friends

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

So many of you come here for recovery and some of you that are almost healed keep coming here and post all this articles and your letters and all the research and your experiences and in several post I have read that if only one person reads it and gets out of the BORG then the time spent is worth it.

Well I am one of those people. I read this website and JWR and freeminds.org and JWFACTS and thanks to all your posts and all the time you spent researching and posting and writting and even debating those JWs that come to the board from time to tieme, thanks to your time spent my life or the remaining of it has been recovered.

So Thank you all of you! It doesnt matter what you believe right now. As long as you posted an article for the benefit of others you rescued me and my children. I would give you a hug right now for your time. Cuz I know my time is valuable specially now that I know I dont have much left. But now my time is mine and I didnt know that!

So do you get it? I really appreciate this website and all your books, you freaking apostates!!! You have given me more life than Johova! 3 months ago I would kill myself for even thinking these things!!

Thanks.

• hubert
    hubert

Cyber, I don't know your reason for "not much time left", and I am sorry to hear that, and it brings up a thought of how you plan to keep your children out of the Watchtower cult after you are gone?

Have you set something up? Are your children young or adults?

Hubert

• cyberjesus
    cyberjesus

Hubert, Thanks for the concer brother, haha I know sounds very fatalist but in three months I went from thinking I was gonna live for sure another 1000 years to maybe another 40 tops... so my life expectancy went down drastically. :-) Every second that passes we are closer to the end. So every second counts! I just want to make sure I enjoy them all and thank they right people earlier than later, actually there no later :-)

• hubert
    hubert

Well $hit ! You got more time left than I do!

Maybe you should be consoling me. Ha, ha.

Okay, I guess you have enough time to get your kids out of the org.

Hubert

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

cyberjesus,

You'll be happy to know that I'm going back to college to discover the elixir of life and a magic potion to give to lions so that they'll all be as tame as pussycats.

Paradise through Science!

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

LOL@ BTX!

Paradise through Science!

Thats the same promise that dealer on the corner made me! Maybe I shoulda believed him??

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Posts like yours make time spent on JWN worthwhile.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Posts like yours make time spent on JWN worthwhile.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit