My New Life

by junctions-wife 6 Replies latest jw friends

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

Hello everyone! How is everyone today? I am doing great! Man this has been an exciting year for me. I am getting married in about 3 weeks. On December 11th. I am so excited for that.

So let's start at the beginning, I turned 33 in January and was very alone. My grandmother passed away in March and I thought my world had crumbled completely around me. Then I met Rick, he is the man of my dreams. He is 19 years older than I. But age is just a number right? In May I lost my Step-Grandfather. And Rick was there to pick up the pieces of my heart. I felt like for the last 4 years I haven't been living until I met him. I had litterally put my life on hold for the last 4 years. And now I am full of life. I can't wait to become his wife. And in September David (Junction-Guy) and I ended the marriage legally. Our Divorce was final on Sept 16. It is what we both wanted. We knew that we were not going to get back together. In November I got my very first driver's license. I have been a very busy person the past year. And once I get married I will become a Grandma! I love those babies more than anything.

Well that was short and sweet. So this will be my last topic. I will still check in every now and then.

Thank-you!

Amanda D. Johnson-Willis

Soon to be Davidson

• Robdar
    Robdar

Congratulations, Amanda!

I am happy that you and JG were able to part amicably and move on with your lives.

Your new adventure sounds exciting. Be sure to drop by with an update.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Great to hear all of the good news. Congratulations!

• Newborn
    Newborn

Wow! congratulations to your happiness!!

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Congratulations! Best wishes on your new beginnings!!!

• mouthy
    mouthy

Congrats ...Hope you will be very Happy!!!!

• junctions-wife
    junctions-wife

Thanks everyone!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit