Does Anyone Remember?????

by pmljohn 1 Replies latest jw friends

• pmljohn
    pmljohn

Hello to everyone. I am hoping to find some people who remember my father. Or even better, remember my family. You see, I have been taking some serious medications for back pain, and one of the side effects apparently, is loss of memory. It is kind of a bummer because my sister and I are trying to compile our stories of being raised as Jehovah Witnessess, and I am hit and miss on the past.

We moved a lot!! We were in a number of congregations over the country. My dad liked to move, starting way before they adopted my sister and I. My dad and mom have been in "the truth" for pretty much their entire lives. Dad was always and elder, most of the time in charge of the congregation. Of course that meant we were "elder kids." And needless to say, my sister and I both led double lives. I like to think that all the forced deception from leading that double life, perhaps contributes to some of my memory issues. Who knows?? Anyhow, if you remember him, or us, I would love to hear from you. Any stories to fill in gaps would be awesome. So here are the facts:

My name is John Lockwood. I went by the name Toby during my younger years. My dad is Harold. My mom, Kathy. We lived in Devils Lake ND, Wichita Kansas, Rifle Colorado, Gering and Scottsbluff Nebraska and Peconic NY. My parents spent time in California, Wyoming, Montana and Washington. The time frame is from 75' to 96' or maybe present day.

You can email me at the following address - [email protected]

Thank you

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

We were in a congregation near Tacoma Wa. I remember you, My son and ex-daughter in law lived upstairs from you in University Place. My wife and I have been fading now for the last 3 years. Your Dad worked for me for a while making deliveries.

PM me and we will chat.

LD

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit