Another VERY BAD JW apple

by ChakkaConned 3 Replies latest jw friends

• ChakkaConned
    ChakkaConned

This guy was a born and raised JW from a large extended JW family. He was well thought of and active when he started this horrific scam. Indications are that other members of his family(and possibly other JW employees) are involved as well, including his used- to- be elder dad. These were some snotty, judgemental people who were particularly hostile toward those who were disfellowshiped or who decided to leave.

http://neworleans.fbi.gov/dojpressrel/pressrel09/no112009.htm

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

Every time I see a scam like this I stop and wonder: "Did they seriously think they would get away with it?"

Ponzi Scams generate a lot of cash, but are always doomed to collapse.

• designs
    designs

In southern California there have been several Witness run financial businesses that have been caught with their hands in the cookie jar. Criminal activity by SEC rules, non-disclosure of fees, back loading commissions, fraudulent loans and third party unsecured loans marketed as secured by equity. Some of the principals are serving time in prison now, others may follow. I was asked by one former millionaire, now homeless and living with a caregiver, to write an expose' for the DA and the several regional newspapers. Sometimes you just have to embarrass people into doing the right thing.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I am not surprised. The witlesses are already spreading one whopper of a scam--why not start another?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit