The Woman Behind the JW's Hotline (1-800-why1914)

by koolaid-man 7 Replies latest jw friends

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

For 26 years, Marilyn Zweifel has been standing by to take the calls from all of those who have been touched by the tentacles of the Watchtower Organization. She has helped so many people to work out their problems and suffering because of the Jehovah's Witnesses. Marilyn will be our guest on the Six Screens of the Watchtower Conference Call Saturday, November 21, 2009 7PM EST.

http://www.sixscreensofthewatchtower.com/sixscreens-conferencecall.html

• lovelylil2
    lovelylil2

Thanks Rick,

I have to work but will try to join in until them. Peace Lilly

• mouthy
    mouthy

Way to go Rick...Thanks.,

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

Is this the same lady who does the newsletter?

• Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

I called that number one time and was very SURPRISED to hear someone actually answer the phone! I thought I was going to get this mundane recording of things that pertain to the WBTS and their claims on the year 1914. When I spoke to Marilyn she was extremely knowledgable and very nice. I was happy I called.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Is this the same lady who does the newsletter?

Yes

• BlackSwan of Memphis
    BlackSwan of Memphis

I sent my mom one of her newsletters about 2 summers ago. Oh man, was my mom mad. She tried refuting it by writing in all these little comments and then sending it back to me.

But it was mostly just angry JW verbatim.

I really get a kick out of reading those things.

• koolaid-man
    koolaid-man

Marilyn Zweifel will share with us tonight what she thinks is going on right now in the org. based on the calls she has been getting. It will be interesting.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit