Your Judicial Committee

by jookbeard 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

Mine commenced on a Saturday afternoon and lasted a full 2 Saturdays which concluded with my D/Fing on that final day one dark,damp November in 1993. The Committee was made up of 4 , Chairman;Bro Geoff Woodfield with;Stan Rogers,(idiot)Rensford Ming and Dave Churchill(even bigger idiot) The Appeal Committee consisted of Chairmen ; Bro Ron Bicknell, with; Peter Davey and Alan Neal, in which the decision to D/F was reversed.

Any one remember the elders on their J/C's ? and what they were like?

• peacedog
    peacedog

I'm glad to say I never had one.

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

I had 5 elders on my 1st meeting and 8 attending my appeal. I wasn't allowed any recording device and was asked repeatedly if I was recording the meeting because I kept making beleive I was adjusting something under my suit. The whole trial thing was a real pig circus. The way they all acted like terrified zombies I wish I had a video.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I met with them on a Wed night. My parents had come in from out of town to meet with them first? WTF? I was an adult and married! They had arranged to meet with my parents to get a idea on my spiritual background since I had moved into that hall after getting married the first time??? They then met with me.

Then I met with them again on Sunday after the meeting. It originally started with three and then at the last meeting they brought in another stating they needed extra guidance cause they really didn't want to df me! The last meeting was held at one of the elders house in his small dinining area. After talking for about 30minutes, all four of the elders went into a back bedroom to come up with their decision. 10 minutes later, they said you are df'd!

Yep, I remember them all fully. All complete dicks, except one. One was actually my friend that I went on vacations with him and his wife. We actually had just got back from Mexico together, when I confessed my BIG sin.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

babygirl; what was the big sin? LOL

Mine was APOSTACY , and It was my first and last ever J/C

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit