Who REALLY is the Faithful and Discreet Slave?

by KingDavidwasframed 1 Replies latest jw friends

• KingDavidwasframed
    KingDavidwasframed

Matthew 24:45-47 (New International Version)

45 "Who then is the faithful and wise servant, whom the master has put in charge of the servants in his household to give them their food at the proper time? 46 It will be good for that servant whose master finds him doing so when he returns. 47 I tell you the truth, he will put him in charge of all his possessions.

Ok, where in there does it ask who is the faithful and discreet task master, judge, police officer or executioner?

From what I read (please correct me if I am wrong), it says that the F&DS has the responsibility to feed his household. Since when does a modern day cook have power to prophesy? When was the last time a butler was allowed to excecute his own judgement on someone? I mean, I believe a butler can get someone their coat, but unless the Master tells them to leave..........where is that written above? Is it not more like one child put in charge of another who says "If you don't do what I say, I am going to tell Mom and Dad and you won't get any dessert"?

As a father, if I were to give THAT kind of power over one of my children, the other children would resent the other and me as well. How much more so (anyone catch the JW teaching tool here? LOL) our Heavenly Father who would entrust one of His children the task of feeding another but stop short of granting them His Heavenly Firstborn's authority of judging us? Did not Jesus tell us to LOVE one another? Where did he tell us to judge, brow beat and manipulate one another? I missed that revision.

• No Longer Held Captive
    No Longer Held Captive

Have a look at Luke 12, it says the slave is only called to do christs work of feeding his household, only called, but are rewarded at the conclusion of all things, both the wicked and the good slaves together.

The wbts have elevated themselves to that position, well, you know the saying, the bigger they are, the better and harder they fall. And what a fall it will be, " Humpty wbts sat on a wall, Humpty wbts had a great fall, but did he fall or was he pushed"?

Robert King is another self appointed nut-and like his mates in Brooklyn, he's really crazy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit