Stabbed JW beliefs may have let suspect killer go free

by Rabbit 9 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Rabbit
  • Rabbit
  • JeffT
    JeffT

Who are those people in the picture. I've never seen Witnesses pray that way.

• villabolo
    villabolo

JeffT "Who are those people in the picture. I've never seen Witnesses pray that way."

Maybe they're former Pentecostals.

villabolo

• White Dove
    White Dove

Must be Pentacostals.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

That must be the family of the accused stabber celebrating his acquittal. They got a whole other flavour of crazy going on.

It doesn't seem like the transfusion refusal was a major factor in the trial since they didn't have enough evidence to convict him of even manslaughter. If there were evidence, then it could have been the difference between manslaughter and murder.

• kurtbethel
    kurtbethel

Who said they are praying? They are stunned and blinded by that new light.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

Another victim indirectly killed by Borg directive. It really doesn't need to be this way. I'm glad these news stories just highlight how crazy the JW blood law is.

• loosie
    loosie

the guy should still be guilty of murder no matter what the patient accepted.

• Rabbit
    Rabbit

Yep, that picture didn't do 'our' side any favors. It's obviously not JW's praying or whatever. Obvious to witnesses and ex-witnesses, but not the general public. Now the JW's will scream 'persecution' and feel smug in their fear of Jod, fear of being shunned and left alone.

But, maybe the public will look down upon them a little bit more...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit