First of all, I'd like to thank everyone who so lovingly welcomed me onto the board. For someone like me, trapped inside, it is good to know there is a safe place, a sanctuary, to run to when the pressure of living a forced lie becomes overwhelming.
Many commented on the name I chose. There is an inherent dignity in the name WalkTall, however, I chose it especially because of the beginning lyrics in John Mellencamp's song of the same name:
- The simple minded
- And the uniformed
- Can be easily led astray
- And those that cannot connect the dots
- Hey look the other way
- People believe what they want to believe
- When it makes no sense at all
- So be careful of those who kill in Jesus name
- And don't believe in killing at all
This is an indictment on religious organizations in general for sure. But it seems especially applicable to those who have been sucked in by the WT.
Thank you again to all for your kind words. They mean more than you can know.