please help important to helping my father break free........

by exjwbennymcd1978 6 Replies latest jw friends

• exjwbennymcd1978
    exjwbennymcd1978

dear members about a month ago i read about an article in the watchtower november i think ......

it was titled something along the lines of "how to be a friend to jesus" the answering paragraph explained something along these lines ~ " to be a friend to jesus remain faithful to the organisation obey the faithful and descrete slave ..... and then something about the elders on more of a personal level"

could someone please post the "how to be a friend to jesus" article and confirm which watchtower it is in ?

or if possible direct me to that particular post .......

this would be greatly apprieciated

kind regards and many many thanks benny

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

I remember the article you are talking about but cannot find the thread that it was mentioned on. I will find the actual magazine and scan the pages for you.

Hopscotch

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

OK I'm pretty sure this is the one you are talking about. Here is the scan of the relevant pages.

Now I remember that disgusting comment at the end of para 18 "When we overlook the faults of the elders and joyfully follow their direction, we prove our love for Christ."

Hope this the one you were looking for exjwbenny.....

All the best with trying to get your dad out.

Hopscotch (fellow Aussie exjw)

• blondie
    blondie

http://www.jw.org/index.html?option=QrYQZRQVNZNT

Look on this site and see if one of the articles rings a bell.

• exjwbennymcd1978
    exjwbennymcd1978

PERFECT THANK YOU ALL !

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

We're praying for u

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

ewww...that article kinda turned my stomach.

As a kid, I remember being very disaprointed when I was told we were going out to seperate the "sheep from the goats" ..it want's nearly as much fun as I had thought it would be.

lisa

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit