Brother Gustavo, Brother Juan Carlos, Brother Robert,, Brother Steven all DFed or censured!

by MinisterAmos 8 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

So it begings in beautiful Ft Walton, FL. Some young (20ish) Bros get together for some good Christian Fellowship at the house of two newlywed Dubs, and then the Pensacola Brothers show up.

Crips and Bloods

Ft Waltons throw some signs, Destin answers, Navarre English shows the colors and then Pensacola Spanish lays on with the punches.

When the dust settles SEVEN Bros (including one MS) are DF or censured, one Bro moves back to Mexico vowing to never again talk to another JW, the Brother who was DJing has all of his equipment smashed, and three congos have lost all of their microphone toters.

Unfortunately I had nothing to do with it.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

Let's face it, they were on their way out anyway. W.Once

• MinisterAmos
    MinisterAmos

At least two are seriously POed that their "Friends" refuse to speak with them and are in "full-Apostate" mode.

I gave this address to the one who had all his equipment smashed by his "Brothers". From what I can see, the WT better not be relying on their 20 somethings to keep pressing on in the faith.

• minimus
    minimus

You is cool, Minister Amos.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The sign of things to come..

Crips and Bloods Kingdom Halls..

Drive by Kingdom Hall Shootings..

Field Service Executions..

• blondie
    blondie

This reminds of several young jw men in a congregation I attended. I had seen them hanging out with known felons and was worried so told their fathers who promptly denied there was any problem....at least until 3 of them robbed a gas station at gun point and made the local evening news (and are in prison now for 20 years each). Another one was shot by a "friend" as he tried to retrieve his belongings and now is stuck in a wheelchair for the rest of his life. And me, I was treated as if "I" had caused it because I had showed concern.

• sacolton
    sacolton

You know, being a JW is like having a license to be an asshole.

• cattails
    cattails

Doesn't sound like a very brotherly get-together at all.

Were they really Crips and Bloods or are you making that up, isn't that a West Coast thing?

Excuse my ghetto uncultured intelligence, I thought the Spanish were their own thing with the Latin Kings.

(BTW Naming the brothers with the "Brother + firstname" always sounded like Catholic monks to me. :-)

• SirNose586
    SirNose586
    Doesn't sound like a very brotherly get-together at all.
    Were they really Crips and Bloods or are you making that up, isn't that a West Coast thing?
    Excuse my ghetto uncultured intelligence, I thought the Spanish were their own thing with the Latin Kings.
    (BTW Naming the brothers with the "Brother + firstname" always sounded like Catholic monks to me. :-)

No, Crips and Bloods aren't just a west coast thing. They're all over. And although these are traditionally black gangs, membership is not racially restricted.

And if the WT wants young, dumb brothers to keep up the membership, they'd better get used to these sorts of conflicts. Young, dumb urban males tend to run in street gangs, or are at least wannabe gangbangers.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit