JW Media Warnings????

by brainwashed-from-birth 6 Replies latest watchtower child-abuse

• brainwashed-from-birth
    brainwashed-from-birth

Due to the dangers of this organization, and the fact that all of them spend hours a week trying to recruit others into the madness, has there ever been media attention, a MSNBC story or something, that have done a story about the facts? Maybe my Dad will catch it and be tempted to investigate further. It would probably have good ratings. I think alot of people are curius and don't know much at all about the JW. I mean I am always being asked questions. For a religion that gets out as much as they do it amazes me when some people do not even know they believe in Jesus.

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Money talks. Truth walks.

Maybe someone will direct you to the recent thread of the slick commercial the TV stations played to advertise the Big Public Assembly a few months back.

MAybe someone will give a link to the big newspaper stories with their "wonderful build-up" for advertising assemblies.

One newspaper actually had the gall to say that the businesses and local gov. love to see these assemblies in town because they bring in lotsa $$$$$ in a time when economy is...well, you know, pfft.

The media is owned. Masonic orgs infiltrate every group on this planet.

Many people would rather take the money than promote the truth and buck the system.

• LightCloud
    LightCloud

There were a few JW related stories in the 90's on the major network newsmagazine type shows. They dealt with molestations and how the organization was sweeping things under the rug. I haven't seen one in a long time though.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

This one is from last year. MSNBC

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21917798

• brainwashed-from-birth
    brainwashed-from-birth

I just watched a documentry called "Devils Playground" and it was about the bad side of the Morman religion and what the kids have to go thru. It painted a true story about how those poor kids are raised and the hard choses they have to make when it comes to staying or leaving the religion. Someday I hope someone will make a simular one about the insides of the JW organization. The world needs to know.

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers
    Maybe my Dad will catch it and be tempted to investigate further.

I doubt it. Satan controls the media, don't ya know?

• alanv
    alanv

I watched a programme the other day about two British rebellious immoral teens who were sent to USA to live with a strict Morman family for two weeks. To cut a long story short there was a complete transformation in these teens and in the end they were both in tears having realised how bad they had been in the past.

My point, is that there is good and bad in most religons. Same is true with the witnesses. There is good and bad coverage by the media about JWs. Thankfully these days we can all make an informed choice by talking to people all round the world about their experiences with the JWs by way of the internet. I would have got out years earlier if I new then what I know now.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit