H1N1 Prison inmates getting shots

by crapola 6 Replies latest jw friends

• crapola
    crapola

I just heard that inmates are getting vaccinated even if they are not in the high risk catagory. I really don't think they should be able to get it, especially the healthy ones . Maybe I have the wrong opinion on this, but for people like me that are healthy, we can't get it. I can't figure that out.

What do you all think about this?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Maybe there is a secret ingredient that will make people more controllable and less violent?

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

There's a lot of outrage here about this, mostly because hockey and basketball players and their families are getting the shots while many of the "high risk" people, myself included, can't get them. People have been lining up for 6 hours to get their shots only to be turned away because they keep running out.

W

• crapola
    crapola

Yeah, Finally free, I think it's who you know or how rich you are.

• Snotrag
    Snotrag

Any institution has a large problem because of the close proximity of the people there. It's about money. If there are hundred or thousands of people infected in prison the cost to care for them is huge. The law demands that prisoners health be properly cared for and those in charge can be found guilty of negelence if they are not.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I agree with shots for the inmates. A closed off, close quarters building is high risk for anything. Look at cruise ships. An outbreak at a prison is a huge financial liability

• PEC
    PEC

The ideal group for vaccine testing. Not long ago people were complaining the vaccine hadn't been tested enough. Test away, I can wait.

Philip

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit