Assemblies/Meetings in Canada /Virus

by truthlover 8 Replies latest jw friends

• truthlover
    truthlover

Does anyone know if any assemblies have been cancelled due to H1N1 virus? BC is being especially hit hard by the virus... any rumors??

Canada has not had the virus memo read out in the congs -- anyone can correct me if this has been done... I know it was read in the US and Spain...

Thanks

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

No assemblies canceled in the U.S. to my knowledge.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

The swine flu gives zealous JWs an excellent opportunity to display their loyalty to Jehovah, by going in the field ministry and attending meetings -- even while sick. No doubt, the Holy Spirit will lift their spirits, giving them power beyond what is normal.

They can rest in the righteous new system of things, when sickness is no more.

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Jehovah protects those that have faith in him.

Matter of fact, I think anyone with H1N1 should sneeze on the first elder they see.

• truthlover
    truthlover

LWT:

You are funny!

But right now there is that old virus attacking everyone.. just wondering if due to the coughing and hacking and fever IF even the health dept is warning about closing all such activities?

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

truthlover,

Please forgive my poking fun at their expense.

I do not have an answer for you.

-LWT

• truthlover
    truthlover

LWT:

Your forgiven , I do have a sense of humor and appreciate it - some topics get kinda heavy

We all need a good laugh now an then

TL

• Magwitch
    Magwitch

My mother said that is was announced at their hall that "everyone should wash their hands frequently to avoid spreading germs"

I sure miss all that deep material that I used to be fed from the platform.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

They never cancel a boasting session for things like this. Better to be faithful to that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag Jehovah and go to boasting sessions and out in field circus while sick, during a declared state of emergency, than to cancel this opportunity to prove faithful.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit