30 Minute video on the identity of the Beast of Revelation

by Tired of the Hypocrisy 5 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

I watched it and am wondering what your opinions are on the ideas in it.

• Satanus
    Satanus

Is it from the wt?

S

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

The "Beast" from the Sea in the OT source, Daniel 7: the fourth "kingdom" in a succession of kingdoms

The "Beast" from the Sea in Revelation: the "kingdom" of Rome (widely interpreted as the fourth "kingdom" of Daniel at the time, cf. 4 Ezra)

Babylon in Revelation: the "city" of Rome, personified and worshipped as the goddess Roma (17:9, 18; cf. the fourth Sibylline Oracle)

The seven heads of the "Beast" from the Sea: the succession of emperors from Augustus onwards (17:10, the line of the Sebastenoi from the third Sibylline Oracle)

The "Beast" from the Earth in Revelation: A man (13:18), who fills the role of the eschatological opponent (= the "little horn" of the Beast in Daniel 7-8), an emperor of Rome among the seven who died but who returns from the dead as its eighth king (17:11), who is the object of compulsory worship, whose name yields the number 666, i.e. Nero (cf. Nero as the estachological opponent in the third and fourth Sybilline Oracles and the Ascension of Isaiah).

My 5ยข.

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

Did someone delete my video?

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

What video?

• sacolton
    sacolton

Didn't see a video. Repost it.

Share this

Google+