Have you ever heard of any laughter during Judicial Committee(s)?

by asilentone 9 Replies latest jw experiences

• asilentone
  • Frank75
    Frank75

Yeah! At my own JC

I still had keys to the hall so I planted a recorder to get everything that went on, before, duing and after. They took about 5 minutes to announce their verdict, so I left, went back later to get it. It sounded like they were having a party, hi 5'ing each other.

And I always thought they were so sad after handing someone over to Satan! Not really, DF'ing anybody was a strange time of joy for many of them.

Frank75

• asilentone
    asilentone

Frank, thats awful, can you post the recording here for others to see what the org is really about?

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Oh Frank that's awful! That's just plain weird of them to be jubilant over 'losing someone to the world'. Must have been sad for you listening to it

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

If you've got a tape of the JC, you gotta let us hear!

• milola
    milola

My ex and I got called in for counsiling before we were married and they kind of yelled at me for laughing...does that count?

• finallysomepride
    finallysomepride

awfull for any one to experience such bad behavour,

I would like to hear from some ex elders who are on this site and hear what they experienced during jc regarding this

• designs
    designs

Frank,

Great and at the same time a sad story. To realize these men were pretending friendship for years is a shocker. I had a CO laugh and ridicule a couple I was helping with their marriage, actually laughed at them in the meeting I had arranged, I didn't know what to do or say. You never saw two people look so hopeless.

What a world we left behind.

• hecouldbewrong
    hecouldbewrong

I overheard an elder congratulating another new elder on his 'first kill' after a judicial committee.

• Frank75
    Frank75

Sorry guys, I posted here and then forgot to check back.

I did not go to the JC because they refused to tell me what the charges and specifics were. Then some crack head calls my house and says "we met in your absence and made a decision. If you want to appeal it you have 7 days...click"

My request for appeal was a work of art as I did not know what the decision actually was (LOL), as they did not say. So my letter said, If the decision was DF I wish to appeal, and if it was not, then I don't want to appeal...." I thought a bit of Monty Python humor would be good. (life of Brian)

So it was an appeal JC, and some hot shots sent in to deal with me. I had no intention of going but thought a record might be nice.

I am kind of sensitive about the recording for a couple of reasons so have never posted it or sent it to Freeminds etc.

I don't like hearing my own voice first of all.

At the time of the JC I was totally gone from the JW and hadn't been to meetings in several years. There was no respect for any of the men there and I had nothing to prove to them. At first I wanted to lay them out and give them a run for their money, but I knew most of them and they were men devoid of any goodness that I could attribute to them. They were swine and I had no desire to throw pearls before them. So the meeting is deflection mostly with a few eloquent jabs at their silliness. But mostly I just had no desire to engage men who eyes revealed hearts of coal.

I haven't listened to it in years, but perhaps one day I will hand it over for public enjoyment.

Thanks for the kind words, I really was ok with it all, I just shed tears for the people who have to go in to the JW star chamber believing in the process.

Frank75

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit