Maybe this is the reason I have not heard

by Doug Mason 3 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

A short while ago, I asked for comments and criticisms of my understanding of the WTS's "Bible Chronology".

I just realised that possibly I did not get any responses because I had provided the two-page file in .DOCX format. So I have resaved the file in .DOC format at:

http://www.jwstudies.com/WTS_Bible_Chronology.doc

Comments, please.

Doug

• JosephMalik
    JosephMalik

Doug,

That link worked just fine. MS Word also lets you save as a web page and that should have worked as well. I hope that comments are OK because I have not tried to understand any of this in detail. What I have witnessed that others have done with their star charts and astronomical tablets is just mind boggling. It takes us outside of scripture which does not make sense and the answer if there is one would have been included in it. And you know the text that no one knows the day and hour so astronomical calculations are not the answer. The best that we can hope for is to recognize the generation in which the end will come since there is some detail on that recorded. Otherwise we would not be able to hold our heads up and realize that our deliverance is getting near. Well 1914 is not that generation. It is a mistake and they know it. I tried something else to pick this generation out from history but I did it to show how easy it was to mislead others using scripture. It there is any truth to it then it is accidental and not intentional. And at my age this kind of information is not much good. If I make it to tomorrow then I am having a good day. It will be interesting to see what kind of response you get to your chart.

Joseph

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

Hey! I can see that one!

Haven't time now to look properly at it, but I will when I get a moment.

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

I modified my diagrams slightly at the top right hand corners.

The amended file is available at the address in my first post on this thread.

Doug

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit