4 halloween party invites!!...i can make 2...

by oompa 4 Replies latest jw friends

• oompa
    oompa

so just got it outta the way for today....told jw wife i am going to a party tonight at Br---ns....she says "what kind?"...lmao!...so big grin on face i say a halloween party of course....."well that is disappointing" ......i cant believe you are surprised, i ALWAYS wanted to dress up at halloween....

so i then told cat i may go as capt jack sparrow....her idol....but how do i do that double eye makeup on my eyelids?....not gonna be just a pirate...i want the eyes still open eyelids......

otherwise i am gonna be as BAD character as possible....and WHO is the BADDEST?....could it beeeeee.........SATAN!?!..........oompa

she would freak out if i walk outta here in a satan outfit!!!!

oh and THANKS STONEWALL for your last minute invite......this dude here is havin like 70 exdubs to his party in the mountains!!!....man i wish it was closer....thanks again..

• WT=watchtrouble
  • StoneWall
    StoneWall

Oompa how you doing?

I know today is Monday but I'm still kinda recovering from the party on Saturday.

Anyways how did your party go over there?

We had an awesome party over here. I can't wait to be able to show you some of the pics from it.

Remember we will be having a Super Bowl party this year too...so I'm telling you now so it won't be a last minute

thing like with this costume party. (heehe)

Just need to clarify a couple points real quick so this don't come back to bite me in the butt.

This was a costume party (pirate theme) and not a "Halloween party". All the guys/gals dressed up as pirates.

It just happens to fall on Oct.31 because we can all find costumes around that time. There were no ghosts,goblins,

jack-lanterns etc..

is havin like 70 exdubs to his party

Don't know if they'd want to be called exdubs....we have 20-25 that are in similar situation as me. Either inactive,fader or

as some use the term, slackers. (Some still go to meetings but very hit and miss) Then they brought some of their friends,

family,work mates. According to my wife and son the number was around 50+ at the party.(It's hard to count all of them

at one time when some are on the dance floor,outside, in bathrooms etc.)

I know some that read this is like whats the big deal of what type of party it is. But most of you understand why its

important to get the right wording so that none of these guys (from surrounding congregations) get in trouble for

attending a Halloween party, which it wasn't. (I know it sounds confusing and complicated but what about being a JW

wasn't complicated?)

• oompa
    oompa

LMAO....so these dub friends of yours can even justify a costume party on halloween?....i love it

I can already hear it........."I was not really ever having sex, committing fornication, because i had a condom on and so never really touched anything"........oompa

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

Why wouldn't you go as yourself - Igor

Halloween's over take the mask off. Ohhh!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit