soul survival

by m2u 9 Replies latest jw friends

• m2u
    m2u

What hope can be kept alive, what pure premonition, what irrevocable kiss sunk in our hearts acknowledging the roots of need and the intelligence, self confident and smooth on always muddied waters?

What live quick dreams of a new dream angel lock in our sleeping shoulders for perpetual posession. Our path between death's stars
    thrust's us into the orbit of ages old.

The natural weakness of anxious and distrustful souls
    fitfully crave some stay in time. Some space to fill.

Weariness and the implaccable heaping of ages flood over us like
    the newborn ocean on empty beaches and weatherd shores.

We go on living and ceasing to live and then
    peacfully aquiesce and not disturb the deep deep heartland we reserve for ourselves forever.

Let what we are in some way be, and at all times, may we remain, passionate witness's, and unending souls preserving pledges made, our original duty.

Federico Ullner ll

m2u

• m2u
    m2u

No good huh ?

Back to my thinking position I guess.

Hasta la vista vaqueros !

m2u

• Prisca
    Prisca

It is good!

Don't let the lack of replies get to you. I thought it was very profound. Maybe we were just too dumbstruct in awe to be able to say anything in return.

Edited by - Prisca on 29 December 2000 0:50:17

• m2u
    m2u

Thank You for your kind words Prisca.

Perhaps this is not the proper contribution to this forum.
    I have only just begun to seek out any artistic abilities that
    my soul may posess. Although I have written a great deal "In the confines of my mind" I have only written a few poems, none on paper,
    just on the "net" and on Microsoft -WORD-

I have also painted one painting so far.

I was definitly using the board for feedback and constructive criticism. I feel comfortable among my bretheren here and on H20 with
    whom I share a common bond and I can feel secure in the fact that to a certain degree, everyone here may understand where I'm coming from.

I did not check to see if you have presented your e-mail address, If so I will send you an exact copy of my only painting so far.
    I have entitled it "a-Dios" ... to God.

Thank you again for your kind reply.

Sincerely,

Federico Ullner ll

m2u

Edited by - m2u on 29 December 2000 1:51:49

• OrangeVale Bob
    OrangeVale Bob

Hi M2U,
    Put me down in the "I like it and would like to read more column".
    This site has it all. Poetry, short stories, drama, and the succinct bantering of waiting and RHW.
    You might want to gather up those poems and head on over to the "starting a band" thread. Never know, you could be the Jim Morrison of the 21st century.

• ZazuWitts
    ZazuWitts

I give applause to any person who tries poetic endeavors. Not bad at all - keep it up. Do you have any favorite poets?

• waiting
    waiting

Hey there, Bob!

This site has it all. Poetry, short stories, drama, and the succinct bantering of waiting and RHW.

I can do poetry, badly - but then so do a lot of people - none of those people post here to be sure!

Hush, hush, nobody cares
    Christopher Robin has fallen downstairs.

Cool, eh? Red made fun of it - but I ignored her.

waiting

ps: I stole it - but at least I'm honest about that.

Edited by - waiting on 29 December 2000 21:45:54

• OrangeVale Bob
    OrangeVale Bob

waiting,
    I have always had a soft spot in my heart for Winnie-the-Pooh. Alfred E. Neuman (what me worry?) and the ageless Dr. Suess (I do not like green eggs and ham!) reside there as well. IMHO you can plagiarize Milne to your heart's content. But, please don't abandon what you excel at. I have grown quite fond of your and Reds verbal sparring. Stick with what you know.
    Your friend and brother,
    OVB

• RedhorseWoman
    RedhorseWoman

M2U, somehow I initially missed this. It is lovely. Between you and Frenchy, we could compile an anthology of wondrous poetry.

OVB....Let's get one thing PERFECTLY clear here. Waiting and I do NOT verbally spar. Waiting lies......I correct her.

• waiting
    waiting

Hush up, woman!

Waiting and I do NOT verbally spar. Waiting lies......I correct her.

The value of rubbish is unaltered by translation, abstraction or citation. Dennis Gunton

I prefer to think, as our good friend Bob thinks, that we "succinctly spar." Sounds soooooo.......highly buttoned, don't you think?

waiting

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit