New York State USA meet up for ex-jws for partying,anyone interested?

by witchtowerwitch 8 Replies latest jw experiences

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

Lets have some fun,before the big one gets us all ok?

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

I'm in Central New Yawk. Me and Mrs LoB would be up for a meet-up.

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

Nice,are you people in the finger lakes region ?If i set up a weekend party,lets say on a saturday afternoon,then a lot of folks could drive from both ends on the state to have some fun ok?

• Locutus of Borg
    Locutus of Borg

We are in the Utica/Rome area. The Finger lakes are about an hour west of us. Keep us posted.

Any one else interested?

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

Nice to here from you guys,lets keep working at finding more people to join in the fun of it all ok?Rome,Utica area,yes i've been thru there a few times ok?Mabey we could meet at a steak house for a good meal,for our first meeting,and plan a bigger and better party as we move towards spring.What do you think about this?

• lrkr
    lrkr

I'm closer to the city- Hudson Valley- will come if Im not busy.

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

Summer ex-jw party meet up up-date.So if their is a bunch of you that would like to have a picnic cook out at a really nice state park in the finger lakes region,please let me know ok?And don't post your personal contact information on this site,as it's only for your security folks!

• pontoon
    pontoon

I'm in the Hudson Valley. Strong possibilty I would come. Need details

• witchtowerwitch
    witchtowerwitch

Folks,i will start making a list of interested people off of this tread who want to meet up for a summer party ok!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit