yea...kitty pictures

lisa

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

We're waiting...

lisa

• Hopscotch
    Hopscotch

Newborn I think you have to upload the photo to a photo sharing site such as Photobucket. That's the one I use and it's quite simple to do. Then once you have uploaded the photo click on it and it brings up a box underneath or beside it called 'share this image' which has some url links. Copy the one that says direct link.

Then come back to the reply box on here and where you want to insert your pic in your message click on the little icon that looks like a tree. It brings up a box that says insert/edit image. Paste the url you copied off photobucket into the box that says Image URL. Then down the bottom of the box click the button that says insert. Then another box will come up saying you haven't put a description in or some such thing do you want to continue - just click yes.

That should do it.

Hope it works

Hopscotch

• Newborn
    Newborn

Thanks for your kind help...here she is, my darling...pls follow the link

http://img217.imageshack.us/g/java3.jpg/

Lisa, what's your cats name? What's she like? Is she an indoor cat? Mine is indoor coz I live in an apartment in city...I'm so afraid she's not happy but I've bought her lots of toys etc and I have a radio on when I'm not home...but I work full time. I will go home for lunch when I can. She gets a lot of lovin though and I feel it's better she's with me than homeless.

This seems to be a hot topic though since many people think it's bad to have a cat in apartment

• dinah
    dinah

She's beautiful!!

• Priest73
  • Heaven
    Heaven

Lovely! When I was a kid, we had a black cat named Mannix (after the TV show 'Mannix' starring Mike Connors who played detective Joe Mannix. Am I showing my age? ). He was a very loving cat.

I read your other post about getting a cat. If you can manage it, you might want to think about getting a second one so that when you're not home they both have each other for company. I hope to get a couple of kittens in the near future. My house is still a mess with renovations so I've been holding off (elder care issues have slowed down this progress).

I hope you have her for a very long time.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit