Question re; when a study quits....

by Lillith26 4 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

I have been wondering lately, what type of treatment would a aux/reg pioneer recieve from the elders if one of their 'studies' quits???

Did you ever have a study just quit?? if so, how did they do it? what did they say???????

• AudeSapere
    AudeSapere

No negative treatment to the publisher/pioneer. You can't MAKE some someone study.

One of my studies quit because her 13-year-old son started having nightmares about armeggedon. And she said she was having disturbing thoughts to and just felt it was wrong to continue.

Can't really say I faulted her. That may have been one of the very first cracks in my own trust in the org.

-Aude.

• yknot
    yknot

No biggie.....

Dragnet and unsuitable fish.....the quitter wasn't 'righthearted' or 'rightly disposed'

• heathen
    heathen

I've quit before and what will happen is a couple of months later the elder shepherders showed up wondering why I quit . I was so sorely tempted to tell them I really thought they are a bunch of dooshes but refrained and said my heart wasn't in it . Ahhhhh they really are a bunch of dooshes

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Usually, it's the study that gets hounded--if it progresses enough to start going to boasting sessions. I know--I got one study to quit by sending them to an apostate web site--that study got hounded to continue.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit