Staying in Downtown Nairobi...

by Confession 5 Replies latest social family

• Confession
  • jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

Another interesting read!

• betterdaze
    betterdaze

Hi Confession, just a note to say I have been thoroughly enjoying you and your beautiful wife's travelogue. Thanks for sharing your journey with us!

Most of the first-hand experiences I heard about Africa came from JW missionaries... who never really seemed to connect with local people because they weren't family, but rather "the assignment."

This instead is the "real life" JW's are discouraged to postpone for themselves until... whenever. Glad to see you two are living it in the here and now.

~Sue

• Confession
    Confession

Thanks for reading, Jamie & Sue... Glad you enjoy it; wasn't certain anyone would. Only a few hours after landing in Nairobi, I realized I wanted to try and document my time there. I have far more video than I do photos, so I'm really looking forward to the time when I can start going over and editing it. I'll figure out some way to post my videos, and let you know how to access them when they're ready.

Best,

Confession

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

Thanks for sharing(and the pics) sounds like a wonderful place to visit,

purps

Hope your trip continues to be enjoyable.

• tsar_robles
    tsar_robles

wow interesting travel experiencies...

and also wow with that mbox 2 mini... do you mind me asking what/how do you use it for? I 'play' guitar and this might look like a cool tool to use for recording... but I just dont know much about the subject...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit