Where's "You Know "

by PeaEye 9 Replies latest jw friends

• PeaEye
    PeaEye

Heh, I haven't visited a site like this is well over a year, I guess. But I used to like to read the posts of "You Know" at the Hourglass2 web site. Loved the way he could get under the skin of so many and how he continually confounded the naysayers. Made me laugh. But it seems that that site is no more. Anyone know if he posts anymore? This site looks like a good target (albeit a tad easy), but I haven't found any of his posts so far.

Thanks for any help!

Pea

• larc
    larc

Yes,

Your buddy You Know has been around. There are several threads devoted to him and his ideas. For openers, you might read one entitled, "Bad News For You Know." If you go to search at the top of this page, you can find it. After you have chewed on that one, I can send you to several others.

• You Know
    You Know

I am still around spreading terror and mayhem. Here's a link to a thread started sometime back that apparently still gets under their skin. / You Know

> http://www.jehovahs-witness.com/forum/thread.asp?id=11029&site=3

• larc
    larc

You Know,

That was a very interesting choice of words you used. You are "spreading terror and mayhem." First off, that is not a Christian attitude. Of course, I know it is alright to attack the infidels rather than trying to save them. Second, you are amusing, not terrifying.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

G'day Pea,

Glad to have you 'aboard'.

If you want a bit of entertainment just click on 'members' at the top of the screen, then click on 'Y' and head for 'You Know'. You'll be able to read all of that dear one's posts by referring to any of his posts that are listed there.

Don't stay too long on the job though, it's rather tiring!!!

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

Anonymous

• PeaEye
    PeaEye

To "You Know":
    What a pleasure to find and read some of your posts. Not to flatter, but I must say that I do particularly enjoy the times when you unravel and shatter the supposed 'logic' in apostate posts. Greg Stafford is a master at that as well. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think the ability to do that is at least part of what Solomon referred to in the Proverbs when he spoke of "understanding."

Don't have too much spare time to visit here, but as time allows, I look forward to reading your future posts.

My best to you,

PeaEye

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Oh yeah. Do we know you?

Cheers,
    Ozziepost (of the truth in advertising class)

• PeaEye
    PeaEye

Thanks to Oz and Iarc for directions in finding "You Know's" posts. And, by the way, a certain poster at H2O used to end all his posts with "Cheers", and I noticed that Oz does that as well. Certainly it is a common thing to use that term, but it set me to wondering if Oz is "Bibleman". At least, I think that was the persons username at H2O. It's been a while.

Also, Oz said, "Do you know me?"

Not sure if that was directed to me or not, but if so:

I doubt it. I posted occasionally at H2O, but not enough to get "known", I don't believe.

See ya,

Pea

• Room 215
    Room 215

Hi Peaeye,

I'm sure you made your approbation made You Know's day; since his most recent jeremiad about October's financial cataclysm fizzled, he's had precious little to gloat about and is in need of solace. Lesser men, of course, would've been humbled by that gaffe; but whatever else he's capable of, and he's capable of a great deal, self-effacement is'nt one of them-- ``unembarassable'' is a word I would coin to describe him, among other worthy adjectives.

I share your opinion about his aptitude as an articulate apologist for the boys in Brooklyn; it would, of course improve his track record immeasurably if he (and they) got things right once in a while. Sure, it happens occasionally, but as I pointed out in a recent threat begun by our friend Yo Yo Mama ``even a busted clock is right twice a day.''

As an acolyte of the Great One, you most know that even he's acknowledge that he's used the word ``indefensible'' to characterize at least several of Brooklyn's pet notions. I've also sought to elicit comment from him as to what his participation on this board suggests of his personal regard for the Faithful and Discreet Slave's spiritual table--to no avail thus far.

A Happy and Prosperous New Year to you and your mentor.

• jeffory
    jeffory

dear pea head,

are you sure you aren't you know posting under another screen name?
    sure sounds like a "theocratic tactic"

jeffory

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit