Disfellowshipping by the Jehovah's Witnesses a subjective theory

by The Almighty Homer 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Disfellowshipping by the WTS. has been going on now for a very long time within this organization and I just wanted to

express some of my own personal thoughts on the subject.

Taking a look backward at the evolving start of this organization it is plain to see a pattern develop of incoming power, control and divested interests

by the key orchestrators. One person that mostly has to be looked at as an important power player is Joseph Rutherford or

( Judge Rutherford as he liked to be addressed ) he truly has to be looked as the foundational builder of the this kingdom which he may

have actual thought as his own possession.

He was the individual that instituted the name of this organization which it still holds to this day.

It doesn't take long after you analise this individuals personal character to realize what a typical power whore this guy really was.

He obviously knew of or was aware of the past proclaiming mistakes of the WTS. since he was around at the time but he also

was quite aware of the monetary wealth of the WTS. since he was the organization's chief lawyer under direction of C.T.Russell.

He could have very well continued his career in law and done well for himself, maybe even climbed up to a real position has a Judge of the land,

but the apparent vacant presidency of the WTS. after Russell's passing, looked to him as great opportunity to grasp an already cultivated power source with

of course the attaching control of the money of the Corporation, as they say today he went for it.

So over the years the organization grew and expanded with progressing development of its membership base in servitude and more literature was being published,

right into the millions, which again created more power and wealth and indeed this kingdom had grown in its vastness and strength.

Well today its worth is over a billion dollars US and may have already peaked at a plateau which brings up the intensional importance to control and shape

its membership in a effort to maintain this very important aspect of acquired power and wealth.

It's certainly a constructed sovereign kingdom created and built up by men who had those very intentions and the past history of these men that have sat at the throne

in power were mostly self serving unto themselves into holding on to what they had.

God's own personal sovereign organization, well not really and maybe not really that relevant to the orchestrated leaders but as they say power achieved power will be lost

if there are no mitigating controls set in place, this is where disfellowshipping raises its ugly faultless head .

This Sunday people all over the world are going to attend a Kingdom Hall with intentions of being a associating part of god's solemn organization blindly oblivious to the fact that

its really and truly a sovereign kingdom of just simple but powerful ignorant men.

Sure glad I'm out of it ...........take care folks..... Homer the non-powerful almighty

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

Isn't the title "Judge" a bit deceptive?

Is this the result of an inflated ego or just another defiance of truth?

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Deceptive absolutely and egomaniac in character.

The men that control god's personal power here on earth are truly the most powerful of all men,

well at least in their own little minds.

Gee I wonder why his own son and wife never attended his funereal ?

• kriptonian7
    kriptonian7

again...more baffling info that would make my family crap their pants if they were to hear any of the information i have been reading.

Disfellowshipping is just a fear tactic. It has kept so many people in a emotional spiritual check and is a form of control..Dont do anythign bad or everone, all the friends, the only friends youre allowed tohave and associate with, and your family memebers will shun you. if youre 18 and havent graduated school...too bad...get out of the hosue and we will never speak to you again..what no job or place to go? Well you should have thought about that before you help hands with that worldly person at school, or joined the foot ball team.

Effin ridiculous, and obsurd

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit