Secrets?

by hotspur 3 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• hotspur
    hotspur

Isn't it strange how something all of a sudden hits you smack between the eyes - even after being presented with the same 'raw' data for years? (I was baptised in 1971.)

I've realised in all the organisations to which I've ever belonged (there have been a few) - only the JWs keep their rule books (whatever you might like to call them) a closely guarded secret. Grrrr!

You would think they have something to hide. -----> Just saying!

• Chalam
    Chalam

only the JWs keep their rule books (whatever you might like to call them) a closely guarded secret

What have they got to hide?

For me, the organisation still bears the classic hallmarks of its Masonic hereditary, same as the Mormons.

"Theocratic warfare" is quite an admission too.

Matthew 10:26-27 (New International Version)

26 "So do not be afraid of them. There is nothing concealed that will not be disclosed, or hidden that will not be made known. 27 What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.

All the best,

Stephen

• DaCheech
    DaCheech

the secrets are let out in stages.

when you're a return visit they give you the love bomb and flowers....

as you "progress" they tell you more rules and regulations.

as you work your way to elder and possibly CO then you get to know up to 98%.

nobody except apostates know 100%, because even the CO and gubberning body is too afraid to look into the past

• wobble
    wobble

An organization that I belong to, is probably typical of many, most members are not given a rule book,they are not secret of course, and don't bother to acquire one , or read one, they simply pick things up by osmosis.

Most Dubs are the same, they are not encouraged to look deeply of course, but most are lazy and not bothered, many who have been in for decades really know little about the full teaching of the W.T. and they know two things about the history :

1) Not Much

2) Bug***all.

Love

Wobble

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit