Cains marriage

by ry.hans 9 Replies latest jw friends

• ry.hans
    ry.hans

Cain was sent away after killing his Brother and then marries a woman,right? And this woman turned out to be another child that Adam and Eve had,right? So Its not ok to kill your brother but its alright to marry your Sister...Do you imagine your father telling you that in this day and age..."look son you killed your brother,thats not good but go away and settle down with ya sister."....What values is that teaching??????anyone please.

• nelly136
    nelly136

eating fruit....mankinds doomed

incest....no worries

• Violia
    Violia

According to the storyline- Cain has no one else to marry. Mankind had to start somewhere.

It is a story , key word.

• Newborn
    Newborn

How could we believe that crap!!!??

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

There was lots of incest in the bible, and siblings getting it on. Didn't Lot even get his daughters pregnant? Yuck.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Yes, I think Lot's daughters kinda raped him when he was drunk!! Nice!

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Lol Newborn...you're right, they got him drunk then took advantage of him

• highdose
    highdose

what a wholesome family example to follow(!) and of course it was all exhusable because they were protecting the blood line that the messiah was going to come through...

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

"what a wholesome family example to follow(!) and of course it was all exhusable because they were protecting the blood line that the messiah was going to come through"

Only problem with your reasoning, highdose, is that Messiah's blodd line neither went thru Lot nor thru Cain ..................

Time to read a bit - or lower the dose?

• highdose
    highdose

neither hippie... its because i'm actauly starting to forget all that crap! so i guess this is a cause for celebration!

LETS PARTY!!!!!!!!!! :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit