If Obama had a son..

by EndofMysteries 2 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/philly-teens-murdered-married-dad-failed-robbery-cops-article-1.2156313

Part of the story..."Two 15-year-old Philadelphia boys face murder charges for shooting a man while he walked his dog, firing the final round as he pleaded for his life, authorities said.

The cold-hearted teens and a 14-year-old boy targeted 51-year-old James Stuhlman for a robbery after they tired of playing basketball, police Captain James Clark told reporters.

“At one point, he did plead for his life,” Clark said Thursday at a news conference. “He said, ‘Please don’t shoot me, please don’t shoot me,’ and they shot still shot him one more time.”

Cops busted Brandon Smith on murder charges, but the hunt is on for the alleged triggerman, Tyfine Hamilton.

He’s considered “armed and extremely dangerous,” Clark said."

Imagine the headlines if the man defended himself and they ended up dead instead.

• Hortensia
    Hortensia

So, what's your point? You think that if President Obama had a son, the son would be a ruthless killer? What does this story have to do with Obama?

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries
    Obama said about Travyon during that case, "If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon." Which in court was decided Zimmerman protected himself and had been attacked. No mention of race here because a white is the victim, but these two black boys kill a white man. Had this man been armed and killed the boys while defending himself, the media would be plastering how the little choir boys were going home from playing basketball, Obama would chime in "if I had a son" again, and there would be riots and looting. Just showing the hypocrisy.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit