The Wild Beast & The Harlot of Revelation?

by jookbeard 6 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

I've been getting my Wild Beasts and Harlots muddled up, I always seem to remember that the Harlot was the UN, can some one briefly clarify

• Satanus
    Satanus

The un was the image of the beast. The beast was all the world's govts as a whole. The harlot was false religion who sold her services to the un.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

Here is a quote:

*** w75 12/15 p. 743 Christendom’s “Holy Place” Soon to Be Desolated ***

The Bible speaks of a harlot, “Babylon the Great,” as riding on the back of the “scarlet-colored wild beast,” or the political “image” of the “wild beast,” that is, the United Nations of today. When the United Nations organization came into existence, “Babylon the Great,” of which the religions of Christendom are a dominant part, gave her support to it, viewing it as man’s only hope for peace and security. She looked to that organization to prevent conflicts that could result in her annihilation. In this way the United Nations organization has proved to be like a mount under her. She has depended upon it as does a rider upon his horse.

S

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

so if I made a statement the " the WTS has engaged in a relationship with the Great Harlot " when the their UN scandal was exposed ,that is correct terminology?

• Satanus
    Satanus

No. The relationship was w the image of the beast. The wt made itself a part of the harlot by what it did w the un. The wt is a slut.

S

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

very true Satanus

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

rev 17v11 UN

rev 17v5 false religion

Thats how Jw are taught.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest