untitled

by iknowall558 2 Replies latest jw friends

• iknowall558
    iknowall558

I need some help /advice.......think I'm finally starting to go crazy....

Within a year...we've come out of org and lost all our friends...... we get shunned by all along with family members .... we have moved house....... and my youngest son ,7yrs, had to be taken out of his school because he couldn't cope with the shunning of me and his dad....... and recently I lost my husband, and my kids have lost their dad....he walked out on us 6weeks ago.

My friends....fellow apostates, have been invaluable to me and have been there from the word go.....I love them all so much... but lately, after doing so well and coping admirably considering.........he texted me tonight to say that ....some of my friends "have more than one face and would have me believe they only have my best interests at heart all of the time." and "if i only knew what the people I call friends really are.."

Ive tried not to let anything he has said upset me or get to me, although it does, but this has really thrown me, and I really couldnt stand any more rejection..........he has made me feel so alone in one fell swoop......He wont elaborate and I dont know what to think..........is he playing games with me.....? I havent cried much at all since he left, and I havent taken the prozac that the doctor has prescribed to me...but the past few days I have felt my self go down and now this......i am sobbing and just dont know what to do........Ive seen the way all my friends have been there for me, so why is he doing this....?

• greenie
    greenie

Hey there! Easy, breathe! You'll be ok.

Don't listen to your husband. Follow the golden rule of actions speak louder than words. Your friends have been very supportive, likely they actually ARE very supportive. If it is eating at you, then find a kind way to ask them about it. You are going through A LOT of stressors right now, and if you aren't already using a professional counselor right now, I would get one. They are totally unbiased and a great sounding board for the things that come up in stressful periods.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Let's get a moderator to put the three threads together, please -

But, what the poster just above said - don't let this jerk mess with your mind any more.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit