Michael Jackson not dead!

by sir82 7 Replies latest jw friends

• sir82
    sir82

Just thought you'd like to know.

http://www.michaeljacksonfakeddeath.com/

If it's on the internet it must be true, right?

• milola
    milola

Heh heh. Yeah and now he hangs out with Elvis and John F Kennedy.

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

If that were true, I bet that Dr Conrad Murray would be pretty mad !!

• Leolaia
    Leolaia

That video is old. It was made by a German TV show to punk the kind of MJ fan who would buy into that kind of crap.

• justsomedude
    justsomedude

Every year I do a motorcycle ride up to Monterrey for a race that goes on up there.

Last year my friend and I instituted a tradition of visiting one California weirdo on the way. - The first year we did Neverland Ranch. This year we tried to get an audience with Octomom. :) It didnt work, but at least we got some pictures in front of her house.

Just by coincidence the time ended up working out with his funeral and we HAD to stop by Neverland again this year and see what it was all about.

WE.WERE.NOT.DISAPPOINTED

I ended up buying one of the shirts that the hot chick was selling (see picture)(EDIT - I guess I cant post a pic here, but the shirt says "The King Lives On in Our Hearts").

Actually she said I had to buy one because Id taken the picture. LOL - I explained there her moral compass was pretty skewed if she was hocking t-shirts in front of a dead guys house and telling me what right and wrong was, but anyway..

If he's still alive, I want my 10 bucks back.

• wha happened?
    wha happened?

I think he died years ago and the botox never wore off

• Leolaia
  • musky
    musky

I taught him all his moves. He never did get it juuuuust perfect,like I wanted him to.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit