OMG!!! People I hope I never encounter at Wallmart!!!!!!! LOL!!

by Lady Liberty 9 Replies latest jw friends

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Hi everyone...

My brother in law just sent us this!! Thought it was too funny to keep to myself!! LOL!!

Please note: All the comments below are not mine.

Sincerely,

Lady Liberty

moral of the story . . . don't go to walmart!

Florida

Pennsylvania

Tennessee HE's BACK!

Pennsylvania

Virginia

California

California

California

Georgia Work it Nana!

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

All I get is big empty boxes with a little red X in the corner and your comment underneath.

Jeff

• Lady Liberty
    Lady Liberty

Really?!?!? What the heck?!? Sorry I will try to fix it. Thanks.

L.L.

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

You generally have to upload photos to a third party site and then copy paste. I have not tried it lately, but photos on your home machine will load so that you can see them, but no one else.

Jeff

• finding my way
    finding my way

the website to view all these great photos is www.peopleofwalmart.com

It's great! I visit it regularly to get a good laugh.

If you are not from america, PLEASE understand we are not all like this ;)

~fmy

• four candles
    four candles

I was going to say,finding my way,you lot are wierd .....but I won't. Having said that there is some sights there!!!!

• Denial
    Denial

OOPS! I didn't realize this had been posted until after I posted it :s Sorry.

http://www.peopleofwalmart.com/

• dissed
    dissed

I looks ate thim pixsures an I'z don git it.

Thay awl lookz lik knorrmul peepulz 2 mee.

• finding my way
    finding my way

Four Candles ;)

We CAN be weird but as much as we might be tempted..we don't all walk around wearing garbage bags or our cracks hanging out .

LOL! I love that site

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

The main type of people I hope never to see at Wal Mart is the Jehovah's Witlesses, especially those with a table right in the middle of the main aisle that is impossible to bypass without being forced into a study. That is one major reason why I rarely go there--except for items that are almost impossible to get elsewhere or that are way too much hassle to get elsewhere. About the only major items I get there are Christmas decorations, and I have plenty of those on hand by now.

One thing I hope the witlesses don't do is pick up a supply of outdated eggs and start trashing others' Christmas decorations. As Wal-Mart also sells quite a few of those decorations, and having the witlesses around is going to dampen sales of holiday items (as well as cakes, ice cream, party supplies, music, videos, camping equipment, casual clothing, and so many other categories of goods), I am surprised the witlesses are even allowed in the stores at all. (At least allowed to set up their tables and peddle littera-trash.)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit