DI noah have 2 or seven pairs of bagheeri kiplingi spiders on board?

by badboy 8 Replies latest jw friends

• badboy
    badboy

They are the only spiders known to be vegetarian.

• brinjen
    brinjen

More importantly, how did Noah's wife feel about these vegetarian spiders? Was she still just as afraid of them, or did she swap salad recipes with the vegetarian spiders?

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I want to know why the hell Noah would take spiders, wasps or slugs on the ark at all.

• Scully
    Scully

Are you kidding?

• Scully
    Scully

Here's a couple of questions for you.

How did mosquitoes survive the flood? How did earthworms survive the flood if the earth was covered in water for over a year afterward?

• lifelong humanist
    lifelong humanist

badboy

This site has received thousands of posts from people that know the biblical flood myth is just that - a myth, and not even a very good one at that!

There is absolutely no scientific evidence - no geologist worth his/her salt would be so stupid as to contest their belief in a global (or for that matter, even a major local) biblical flood when the 'noah' figure was alive, around 4,000 years ago. Were the story to be true, the evidence would be totally overwhelmingly self-evident! It is not.

The more informed the audience becomes, though, the more damning the evidence mounts up to totally anihillate any belief in the Genesis account of a global flood as a fact. This singular belief is what got me really mad about the JW cult, and started me thinking deeply about the sheer lunacy of the WT religion as it tried to uphold their belief in the totally unbelievable!

lifelong humanist

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

Aren't spider mites vegetarian too?

All they do is suck the life out of plants.

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

All of the above a the product of evolution after the flood.

Sour Grapes

• badboy
    badboy

BTTTT

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit