Dan Sydlik spanked Lon Schilling and Len Pearson at the Farm

by Bethelite Elder 5 Replies latest jw friends

• Bethelite Elder
    Bethelite Elder

When Dan Sydlik a member of the Governing Body whom I feel was a good man was living. He heard all the cries from the bethelites about the hard rulership of Lon Schilling and Len Pearson. Eventually he took care of those guys and Lon Schilling was nicely removed from all of his vast power. He and Len Pearson were overlooked for the new Branch Committee that was developed some years back for the USA. I find it ironic that as soon as Dan Sydlik died, Lon Schilling was added to the US Branch Committee. When he came back into power, he returned to his old ways of arrogant reign and now I hear a lot of brothers that went up against him during the Dan Sydlick days, are feeling the heat. I wonder if he is the person who single handedly signed Grover Taylor's reassignment papers to the field. After at those 40 years, he ends up in the field getting 130 hours a month with $600.00 monthly stipend. I really saw that coming after Grover was reassigned to the factory. I can imagine that James Rayford is next on the chopping block after telling everyone that the preaching work had been accomplished. By the way, does anyone know if Len Pearson is still working in the UPS department at the farm? I tell you, Dan Sydlik was really a good man.

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Did Sydlik spank their monkeys too, or did he just daydream about that?

• Nostromo
    Nostromo

I dont doubt he might have been a good man, its just too bad that he could not stop all the insanity that has been going on in the Org. I remember reading that he knew back in the 70s that the Society's teaching about "the other sheep" is wrong. I wonder if he never mentioned it in those GB meetings..

• designs
    designs

Dan had the liberty and authority to teach the Gilead classes different views from Fred Franz. There were inner theological differences that worked their way up the chain of command.

• proandcon
    proandcon

BE...not sure what the "UPS dept at tthe farm is...but I do know Len has a prominent position at WTF as he has for years. I know him from the area near where the farm is located in upstate NY. I can find out if need be.

• dissed
    dissed

BE

I was their years ago and I thought most of these people had died off.

Lon recruited my wife and me to come back to the farm many years ago, but we declined.

Rayford didn't like me at all since I once dunked over him in a basketball game. He actually pushed me and I pushed him back. Nothing serious, that stuff happens during competition, but he refused to talk to me after that.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit