The Hour Of Darkness

by TR 4 Replies latest jw friends

• TR
    TR

Anyone read Darek Barefoot's "Jehovah's Witnesses and the Hour Of Darkness"? I was intrigued my the many references to Satanic symbols the he supposedly found in the WTS illustrations. I've not heard much about this on the net. Various mentions of hidden faces have been mentioned on different websites, but not the Satanic symbols.

If Barefoot is a crackpot, he did a pretty fair job of documenting these hidden symbols and drawings. Whether or not these things are valid, I expected more attention than is given on the net.

TR

• claudia
    claudia

I have seen the subliminal or "hidden" pics in the illistrations, some were dumb, but some were really scarey. Faces, strange faces. sabina

• RR
    RR

I do have the book and do remember seeing the face on a women's skirt.

Personally, I think, if one wants to see something, they will see it. I don't think there is anything to it ... at least not satanic.

I know from insiders at bethel, that at times especially during the third shift, the guys at the press like to have fun, like make a book and change the faces or add subtitles like a comic book.

I think it was just bethelites having fun.

"People in glass houses, shouldn't throw stones"

• TR
    TR

RR,

What about the seemingly constant use of Satanic symbols? Just bethelites having fun? Or could it be that the WTS is actually a Satanic org. in disguise?

TR

• Pathofthorns
    Pathofthorns

Give me a break TR. That sort of thing is absolutely rediculous and makes us look like fools for even suggesting such a thing. Move on and don't waste your time on foolishness like that.

Path

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit