A Self Pleasing & Amusing Story

by Cthulhu 6 Replies latest jw friends

• Cthulhu
    Cthulhu

I've not been to a meeting in quite some time, but occassionally I talk to this Witness couple in the area and ask if I have missed anything good lately. On a recent visit with them I was told this story.

For some months now a semi retarded fellow has been attending the meetings at the Hell, and as many of us know, a couple of weeks ago at the Constipated Bible Study the subject was masturbation. This new meeting attender, who often incorporates space travel, UFO's, and Star Trek into his comments was present, but was exceptionally wired. They came to a aprt during the meeting where the spirit moved him to speak, so he raised his hand. The brother calls on him. In his stumbling, stuttering, and stammering manner he says "Well, uh...masturbations a bad thing, and it can become a really nasty habit. We wouldnt want to do that to ourselves. We'd only want to do it to other people." As they were attempting to take the microphone away, thinking that his deeply insightful comment was over, he pulled it back to himself and finishes off with "I mean, we should only do it to women."

I told that couple that if I could go back for one meeting and one meeting only, it would most certainly be that one.

• Open mind
    Open mind

ROTFLMAO!!!

I would have loved to have been there.

om

• Psychotic Parrot
    Psychotic Parrot

Crying with laughter

• Nellie
    Nellie

oh my! LOL

• angel eyes
    angel eyes

did everyone laugh??? i would have....

• kitten whiskers
    kitten whiskers

Poor man. Very funny, but poor man. He is trying so hard to fit in and was probably put to shame. I hope he never goes back.

• undercover
    undercover

Funny story, I did laugh...

but this is a sad situation where a mentally handicapped person is going to be taken advantage of by a ruthless organization.

Despite their handicaps, people with limitations are expected to share in all of the "Kingdom" work the same as any able bodied or minded person. No relief is given due to their circumstance. They're expected to be normal and to contribute the same as a normal member.

Yet in reality these poor people never have a chance in the JW lifestyle. They do all that's expected and then some when it comes to representing the WTS and they think they're in some special brotherhood yet behind their backs people talk about them and laugh at them. They're not included in social cliques or gatherings. No one represents their interests or really cares about them as a person.

It's bad enough when an normally intelligent person is duped into this cult, but when someone without all their faculites is indoctrinated, it's almost criminal.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit