New Little Witnesses's Cartoon: Bad Luck

by outofthebox 8 Replies latest jw friends

• outofthebox
  • Joshnaz
    Joshnaz

Not sure why his worldly family would give him anything. Usally my family gets stuff at yardsales and later says its demonized and has to destory it.

• Borgia
    Borgia

I laughed my ass off!

I bookmarked it! KEEPER!

Cheers

Borgia

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Wow that's cool,

thanks outofthebox.

• asilentone
    asilentone

good one!

• four candles
    four candles

Funny!! Got any more on the way??? Or do any others exist?

• Heaven
    Heaven

Cracking Up Hilarious! Thanks! Always need a good laugh.

• sacolton
    sacolton

One of the gifts that his "worldly" family gave him was a 53" LCD HD TV with a 7.1 Surround Sound system.

He gave it to me. Free.

• dissed
    dissed

This happened to us.

My wife's JW sister started to have mental problems three years ago, was hearing voices the whole thing.

An Elder told them to get rid of EVERY thing we had given them over 32 years. We had left the JW's 13 years ago, but apparantly we must have had something in our possession that caused us to leave. That's not a joke, the Elders firmly believe that must have been the reason that caused us to go bad.

One of my nephews said they took everything they could find and made a giant pile of it in the woods across the street from their house. It included a couch, pictures, dishes, a $5000 dollar piece of art.

Now understand, he has a doctorate and she her masters and they REALLY believed this.

A side point off topic: She's totally gone mentally. He has to be with her 100% of the time to control her. He had to quit his job to do this, but is REFUSING to get medical help, because it must be the demons. He blames Satan and us for her demise.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit