Found 9 33rpm watchtower song records

by Decided 4 Replies latest jw friends

• Decided
    Decided

I was looking in the upstairs junk room and found these kingdom song records from the 60s. I can't remember why we had them back then. Were they used to play at the KH to sing with when there was no piano player? I have done a good job of forgetting all the JW expierences from back then.

When I was a little kid my grandma played the pump organ when we met in a second story room of an old sister's home. Later my aunt played a piano in the first KH in this area that my dad laid the cinder blocks when it was built. He wasn't a brick mason but he did a good job. It is still a church for some religion here.

Ken P.

• minimus
    minimus

Ken, I remember those albums. Maybe you should put them on EBay.

• frozen one
    frozen one

I used to cue those records up at the hall back in the 1970's. Ah, memories. Did anyone play the records of kingdumb songs that featured the society choir? If I remember correctly it was an all male group (the Betheltones). They were awful.

• RR
    RR

I actually have all the records for "Sing Praises" book. They are still shrinked wrapped and in the original box. Ebay, here they come

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I "forgot" to take them when I moved in 1996, and I presume they are polluting some landfill somewhere.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit