Don't worry about H1N1, just wash your hands and cough on your sleeve says letter from Branch

by cattails 8 Replies latest social entertainment

• cattails
    cattails
    Hey you don't worry about H1N1,
    just wash your hands and cough on your sleeve
    says a recent letter from WTS Branch to all congregations.
    It's to be expected that there would be "pestilences" so why worry, right?
    Elders were told to arrange for a special needs talk about handling the situation locally.
  • KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

"Elders were told to arrange for a special needs talk about handling the situation locally".

they are experts on the subject of course.

Will they be held responsible for any wrong advice, will the Org. be held responsible IF they should advice and things go wrong??

KT

• LUKEWARM
    LUKEWARM

So you are saying it was read to the congregation or just posted to the elders?

Which country is this in?

• cattails
    cattails
    It was read from the podium on Tuesday.
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The WBT$ is Specially Trained..

To handle Plagues...

Pedophiles..

Ponys ..

Pony

Peguins..

Penguin Wave

And..

Plumbers

Plumber

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

Ebola

Avian (bird) flu

West Nile virus

Swine flu

Oh please.

The media exists to instill fear in readers or viewers. This is done to increase readership or ratings. The media is not there to tell you "the truth" (sounds familiar), they are there for their own self-interest.

I had the original swine flu in 1976. I survived just fine. My "loving" parents did not take me to the doctor, I had no medication whatsoever. Yeah it was a pretty bad illness, I missed 3 weeks of school, but geeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, this is nothing like the Spanish Influenza of 1919.

Let's just tap the brakes okay?

• parakeet
    parakeet

I advised my elderly dub parents (my father has nearly died of twice from pneumonia) to avoid the KH in Sept. and Oct. because of the virus. They have a phone linkup that allows them to listen to the meetings at home. Do they listen to my advice? No, they're at every meeting, risking their lives with H1N1 and other viruses. Sigh.

• KAYTEE
    KAYTEE

outlaw,great stuff,

Talking of plumbing when doing work on a new k/h, that was purchased a few years back.

One elder (P.S.) closed the feed pipe on the main water run, by hitting it with a hammer!!!!!!!!!! It obviously created higher pressure to get out.

Same elder, sorting out the pipe for the toilet waste had to join up with the main supply in the road, got his fall wrong, the effluent came back to the k/h (returning to your own vomit).

Another elder put all the wallpaper on upside down,

Whole body of elders purchased air conditioning for the hall, it didn’t work £3.500 pounds down the drain (even though there were qualified bro’s in the hall.

ALL BECAUSE THEY INSIST THEY ARE IN CHARGE.

Only they are capable of doing things

The art of good managment....is to deligate......................they were useless

THEY COULDN’T COOK A RICE PUDDING!!!!!!!

KT

• cattails

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit