Simply out of curiosity..... (did it really kill the cat?!)

by wantstoleave 9 Replies latest jw friends

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

.....Anyone here a smoker? Whether in or out...

• asilentone
    asilentone

I have never smoke anything in my life, are you considering to smoke? Do not do it.

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Lol no, was just asking. I just wondered if it was one of the 'rebellious' things that JW's do when they leave. People are usually Df'd for immorality/adultery, apostasy or smoking. So was just curious what the statistics were.

• MissingLink
    MissingLink

When I told my mom I wasn't going to meetings any more, the first thing she asked was "are you smoking"? I've never smoked, but she seems to think that everyone that leaves the organization starts smoking. Loony.

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

never smoked cigarettes.

lisa

• wobble
    wobble

I was a smoker for a few years in my teens. 40 years ago,even though I was an active Witless at the time.

I have been "out" (faded) for 16 or 17 months now, I have not done any of the "sins" you list,apart from being an Apostate from the WT, but now you tempt me , I may have a good quality cigar at Christmas, with no guilt.

Love,

Wobble

• wantstoleave
    wantstoleave

Lol Wobble :)

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I smoked as a teen but refrained from such all the years I studied and was baptized. Unfortunately, I never lost the craving and started again after I was df'd.

• Out at Last!
    Out at Last!

Never smoked anything except for the times I was drunk and had a cigar, which was many times when I was still in.

• ssn587
    ssn587

wobble, a good cigar sounds good haven't had one since, well thel Vietnam days, always enjoyed a good one, smoked cigarettes for many years but never when going to the field a al Vietnam. Quit man years ago, but do think a good cigar would be nice.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit