Is it ONLY the JW's that knew of the Anointed?

by ElijahTheThird 8 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• ElijahTheThird
    ElijahTheThird

What are your understandings or knowledge about this? Are the JW's the only ones that were given "insight" as to who the Saints are?

For a JW info board it is interesting that there is so very little on this subject of the Anointed here.

• oscartheduck
    oscartheduck

I seem to recall hearing back-shadows whispers indicating that others had an anointed class, but I couldn't put it down to anything more than, perhaps, wishful thinking?

============================
    The Watchtower, April 15, 1928, p. 126 "As every one knows, there are mistakes in the Bible "

• Bang
    Bang

My understanding is that the WT society knows f**k all about f**k all, and they're already victims of their own wicked stink.
    Thinking of the self 'Anointed' JW crew, I also think of the alien movie where Ripley blasts the room of horrors with a flame gun to kill all the abomination.

But that's just how I'm seeing things.

Bang

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Elij,

IMO your question's wrong, it's in the Watchtower mindset when it uses the term Anointed and seeks to identify that group. Look at it this way, where is the true Organisation? Got it? It presumes there is an organisation that God has set up as the sole channel of communication and salvation. Now why would anyone ask such a question? Because they're still in the W/T mindset.

Much like your question really

Cheers,
    Ozzie

"It's better to light a candle than to curse the darkness."

Anonymous

• ElijahTheThird
    ElijahTheThird

Seems like alot of people may have thrown out the baby with the bath water.

• COMF
    COMF

Nonono. We carefully examined the bathwater, pouring it out through a sieve. There was no baby.

COMF

• sf
    sf

Since the satanic ritual is fast approaching, thought this thread needed a bump.

sKally

• sandy
    sandy

We carefully examined the bathwater, pouring it out through a sieve. There was no baby.
    Well put.

• Shakita
    Shakita

Hey Comf,

Nonono. We carefully examined the bathwater, pouring it out through a sieve. There was no baby.

LMAO. High five on that one. Mr. Shakita

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit