Watchtower = Born in 1913 a 60 Years Pioneer angry his wife died before Armagedon came!

by Witness 007 5 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

Watch Study ed. july 15 2009 Life story of Edwin Ridgwell explains how he Pioneered during the Rutherford era in Estonia and Latvia. Usual Pioneer horror stories of being "covered in bedbugs and standing in a freezing cold river for relief..." "Sleeping on peoples floors in the cold.." He explains about his wife: "We had hoped to live on together through Armagedon into Jehovah's new world, but the cruel enemy death snatched her in 1998. That was a devastating blow - one of the greatest trials of my life..."

2010 soon and I wonder how many Pioneers feel the same way....serving for that "Carrot on a stick."

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Carrot-on-a-stick is the favorite snack of Jehovah's Witnesses.

Think of how pissed he's going to be when HE dies! That's when it really gets personal!

• joelingeorgia
    joelingeorgia

they don't think like that. if they are in that mind set, they see doing what they do as their life.

sad, but true.

• TheOldHippie
    TheOldHippie

I think you are mixing the two words "angry" and "sad".

• moshe
    moshe

Did they have kids? Probaly not, and that is just another twist of the knife that comes from following the dictates of their WT overlords.

• Witness 007
    Witness 007

"Old hippy" ......he clearly focuses his anger and blame on "the cruel enemy death"..........she died of old age for God's sake!!!!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit