Dearest Blondie: THANK you... and pjschipper, heads up!!

by AGuest 0 Replies latest jw friends

• AGuest
    AGuest

May you both have peace! In the "Beware the Voice of Strangers" thread, dear Blondie posted a WT excerpt that stated:

"Understandably, the better we know Jehovah’s voice, or message, the better we can detect the voice of a stranger.

The Bible points out how we develop such knowledge.

It states: "Your own ears will hear a word behind you saying: ‘This is the way. Walk in it, you people.’" (Isaiah 30:21)

That "word" behind us comes from the Word of God.

Every time we read God’s Word, we hear, as it were, the voice of our Great Shepherd, Jehovah. (Psalm 23:1)

Hence, the more we study the Bible, the more familiar we become with God’s voice.

That intimate knowledge in turn enables us to detect instantly the voice of strangers."

Omigosh, this is SO exciting for me! Here's why: the first four statements are absolutely true! This is EXACTLY what I was referring to when I recently posted about a vision I had where I was standing before a raging fire with a huge crowd of other people and I heard a voice coming from behind me and it was calling "Walk THIS way, you people!" What's the big deal? Well, I knew there was a verse that spoke about "this is the way, etc." but I didn't know it said it would come from behind... and that is exactly where it came from.

And they are correct when they say that it comes from the Word of God. And now I know... because of the vision... what the verse TRULY says:

"Your own ears will hear the Word behind you saying: ‘This is the way. Walk in it, you people.’"

And that is what I heard!

They are completely in ERROR, however, when they say "every time we read" [God's Word] "we hear, as it were, the voice of our Great Shepherd." Omigosh... there is no "as it were"! The Bible is NOT God's Word! Christ is God's Word.. and it is HIS voice... literally... that Isaiah was referring to. I HEARD that voice... I heard it coming from behind me... indeed, it caused me to turn around... and it was my Lord!

Dear ones, the TRUTH is that more we LISTEN to... (not READ- arghh!)... God's Word... the more we become familiar with HIS... the Word's... voice. You will come to KNOW his voice (John 10:27)... because he speaks... and you will be able to tell it from that of "strangers"... especially the WTBTS! (John 10:5)

They MISS this, however, ... because they are still trying to "see" [into] the MOST Holy (Psalm 23:1)... and thus "peer into the perfect law" (James 1:25)... without first going through the Door (John 10:7, 8)... which must be accessed through the HOLY (John 14:6)... [remember in the temple... there was the courtyard, then the altar area, then the Holy... then the Most Holy... and only ONE way in and one way out??]... which Holy [One] is the ONLY Word of God (John 1:14; Revelation 19:13)... whom they REFUSE to "kiss"! (Psalm 2:12).

How so? By their reference to Psalm 23:1... which states that "Jah is my shepherd." By using that verse in to try and explain who we are to listen to... they are TOTALLY overlooking the One whom that Shepherd, the Greater Pharoah... has put in place over us... the FINE Shepherd (John 10:11, 14, 15)... CHRIST... who is His designated "Joseph." That One... and ONLY that One... has been given "all authority"... including authority to dispense "grain" from [Pharaoh's] storehouse... FOOD... AT THE PROPER TIME... and thus is the ONLY "Faithful and Discreet Slave." (Genesis 41:39-46, 55-57; Matthew 24:45; Revelation 3:14).

Thank you, thank you, Blondie, sincerely! My faith has been reinforced even more! May JAH bless... you and yours, to time indefinite!

Peace to you!

Your servant and a slave of Christ,

SA, who gives ALL praise to the MOST High God, the MOST Holy One of Israel, JAH of Armies, and to His Son and Christ, the HOLY One of Israel... who are faithful and TRUE... as she goes off rejoicing greatly... because she knows what she saw... and who she heard, praise JAH!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit