Potential date from hell

by wouldacouldashoulda 2 Replies latest jw friends

• wouldacouldashoulda
    wouldacouldashoulda

I met a lovely woman in good old England who I have kept in contact with for about 18 months. The odd phone call, text and FB message etc. Any hows she arranged to meet see me in London whilst visiting friends. I was really looking forward to seeing her until....

She sends me a text message asking about me attending an xjw gathering (she found this on Facebook). Yes she is a sister. Talk about tricky.

I still wanna see her but it is not the same. She feels guilty for me finding out about her seeing a worldly man too. Shame you cannot buy romance in a bottle.

w

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Dude, don't be ashamed to do whats best for you. It's not like you have been exclusive for half a year. If you saw or felt things differently, you are entitled to that, and now that you have more knowledge, you can do what you need to do...

Romance isn't easy, and imo, a lot of luck is involved. So to that, I wish you the best of luck!

• cheerios
    cheerios

it's funny how she 'feels guilty' about you finding out about her seeing a worldly man. sounds like she is rebelling against the borg's conditioning ... she's not sorry for seeing the worldly man (i.e. you), but she's sorry that someone found out. if you like her, use that to help her break free from that awful cult.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit